Tuscaloosa Amateur Radio Club Meetings
The Tuscaloosa Amateur Radio Club meets each second Monday night of the month at Druid City Hospital (DCH) Northport at 7 PM in the Faucett Room.
- Directions – Located on highway 82 West on the left side of the highway just before the junction of HWY 69.
- Location – The Faucett Room is located just to the right of the Receptionist Desk at the main entrance of the hospital.
- Time – The meetings start at 7 PM and usually terminate no later than 8:30 PM. A chat time usually follows after the meeting.
- Programs – TARC puts much effort in to providing quality ham related programs. Check in to the West Alabama Emergency Net or use this site to learn about the program topics.
Please plan to attend our meetings. It is a great place to meet Tuscaloosa area hams, keep up with what is going on in our club, and show your support of our hobby.
2019 Meeting Schedule
- January 14th
- February 11th — Everette Sharp (N4CY) re the Elecraft K3S transceiver
- March 11th — Casey Benefield (NZ2O) re ALERT/K4NWS
- April 8th — El Erby (K4DJL) re D-STAR
- May 13th — ARRL Field Day Discussion/Preparation
- June 10th — ARRL Field Day Discussion/Preparation
- July 8th — TBA
- August 12th –Doug Jackson (KC4SIG) re DMR
- September 9th — TBA
- October 14th — 2020 Officer Nominations/li>
- November 11th — Election of 2020 Officers
- December 9th @ 6PM – Billy’s Sports Grill for annual Christmas Party
2020 Meeting Schedule
- January 20th (NCAA National Championship is the night of our usual meeting date, and we’re in Tuscaloosa, so…)
- February 10th — Wes Wyatt, Meteorologist
- …to be continued…
TARC Meeting Minutes
Minutes from TARC meetings are available on the Meeting Minutes page.