Tuscaloosa Amateur Radio Club Meetings
The Tuscaloosa Amateur Radio Club meets each second Monday night of the month at Druid City Hospital (DCH) Northport at 7 PM in the Faucett Room.
- Directions – Located on highway 82 West on the left side of the highway just before the junction of HWY 69.
- Location – The Faucett Room is located just to the right of the Receptionist Desk at the main entrance of the hospital.
- Time – The meetings start at 7 PM and usually terminate no later than 8:30 PM. A chat time usually follows after the meeting.
- Programs – TARC puts much effort in to providing quality ham related programs. Check the WAEN or this site for the program topics.
Please plan to attend our meetings. It is a great place to meet Tuscaloosa area hams, keep up with what is going on in our club, and show your support of our hobby.
2019 Meeting Schedule
- January 14th
- February 11th — Everette Sharp (N4CY) re the Elecraft K3S transceiver
- March 11th — Casey Benefield (NZ2O) re ALERT/K4NWS
- April 8th — El Erby (K4DJL) re D-STAR
- May 13th — ARRL Field Day Discussion/Preparation
- June 10th — ARRL Field Day Discussion/Preparation
- July 8th — TBA
- August 12th –Doug Jackson (KC4SIG) re DMR
- September 9th — TBA
- October 14th — Wes Wyatt re Severe Wx
- November 11th — Election of 2020 Officers
- December ?? — Date/Time TBA for annual Christmas Party
TARC Meeting Minutes
Minutes from TARC meetings are available on the Meeting Minutes page.